Friday, July 16, 2010

She's Got Great Legs


I found this little lady at our garage sale. A neighbor was parting ways with her for a mere $3. Yes, please.
Admittedly, she'd seen better days. But she had such great legs, I couldn't resist.

Before:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, we got to work.

Sanded to Hell:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Primed:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With the help of some American Accents black semi gloss paint, she's in prime shape to show off those stems!
After:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute little thing, isn't she?

3 comments:

  1. I love love love it. The black just really pops and it's such a great piece. Hey...I'm you're first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-Five, I have a follower! :) Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table. I am glad you rescued her. I recently found a cute little table too.

    ReplyDelete