Monday, August 16, 2010

The Little Things

Happy Monday!
School starts this week, which always puts me in a contented mood; there's something about Fall being on the horizon that I love. We were also treated to some gorgeous weather this weekend, and I got to spend much time at the park with the Redhead, walking with this handsome devil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and enjoying being able to open up the house. I spent a lot of time appreciating and being grateful for small things that I love, but I sometimes pass over.
I love [in no particular order]....
1) Lavendar soap
2) Perfect weather to eat dinner out on the deck
3) Fluffy white towels
4) An organized closet
5) New office/school supplies
6) Cinnamon-scented candles
7) Pedicures
8) Watching movies in bed
9) Crisp, clean sheets
10) The smell of burning leaves
I'm also pretty fond of:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment