Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Office Before & After

Like most of you, I have a day job (and that's why blogger's post-scheduling feature is so awesome! :) )
It's in an office.  Well, not totally an office.  But not really a cubicle?  I have 3 real honest-to-goodness walls, and one cube partitian.  Officle?
All righty.
In this officle, I have an inbox.  It's just plain, clear lucite that hangs over the partitian.
I had a know-it-all-co-worker last year who told me you could use dry-erase marker on it, and it would wipe right off.  "Look!" she said, as she wrote "Inbox/Mail" in really dumb handwriting
(can you tell I'm still bitter?)
"You can just wipe this right... um, well huh.  I totally thought dry erase would work on this.  Guess not!  Oops!"
Yeah, it wouldn't come off.
And it bugged me. For a long while.  But I finally got tired of pouting.

Before:
LAME



After:
2 coats of bronze spraypaint, and a little label action.
CUTE!



Ahhhh.  Much Better.

linking to: Skip to my Lou

6 comments:

  1. Great job, looks amazing, bravo:))
    Greetings from Europe, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a zillion times better! Good for you, using your talent to improve the office decor (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when everything has it's own place! Nice makeover and your label makes it especially nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have to use special plastic spray paint, or just regular paint? This looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lynn! I just used regular spray paint - haven't seen any chips yet!

    Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete