Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Year On the V Side

2010.
It's nearly over!
It's true what they say... "time flies when you're having fun" -
I've only been 'officially' blogging since June,
so it hasn't been an actual "year",
but I've had the most fun sharing with and learning from all of you!

In the spirit of Rhoda's "Best Of..." party, here's my "year" in review:

June brought the Princess Chair thrift store redo:


In July I made over this garage sale table to show off her great gams:


August brought the official "Fall-ification" of the house...



In September I shared my Chalkboard Cooler
 

and the serving tray I repurposed from a wine crate with some hardware and a bit of cork:



October gave us Miss L's Bow Board

And November was a busy month with the Drop Cloth Curtains



and creating a custom monogram pinecone "wreath"


And Oh, December.


and celebrated Christmas with the people I love the most.


So thank you for stopping by, for coming back, and for being so darn neat-o.

I'm looking forward to what fun and exciting things we'll create in 2011!


 
Cheers!











4 comments:

  1. You have such great projects, but how did I miss the oh-so-cool pine cone wreath before?! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these projects! That chalkboard cooler is so neat - I never would have thought to do that, but it's cute AND practical! So glad I came across your blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you! So glad to have you here - Happy New Year! :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. im your newest follower. i want you to hit the 100 followers

    ReplyDelete