Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Me + Technology = Trouble

Mornin' All....


Just a quick housekeeping note - my hosting service and I aren't getting along right now.  Basically, it hates me.  Or maybe it's just technology in general.  Or something.

Whatever the case, I've gone back to the blogspot.com address for now [rather than the onthevside.com]. 
It *shouldn't* affect you if you have me added to your reader, but I can't say that with any certainty because as this post title says... clearly I'm not as tech-savvy as I thought I was.
SO, if you could be a dear and maybe just update your favorites or bookmarks or whatever to:
that would be major awesome.  Big help.  Huge.

Thanks!

Love your face.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. I gave you a blog award!
    http://thecraftykaity.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-updates.html

    ReplyDelete