Friday, April 29, 2011

April: Three Things Under $30

Each month I'm introducing three of my favorite things - the catch:
Everything I list will cost less than $30.
I've said it before - things don't have to be expensive to be beautiful.
To the list....

Glass Fisherman's Floats
These floats from Pottery Barn are one of my favorite, favorite purchases this spring. 
They are so simple, but so versatile.
I currently have them stacked in this glass cylinder, but they look equally chic in a rich wood bowl, or mixed in with some other natural elements.

 $7 ea.




Pier 1 Filled Candle Tin
It's a super easy way to add a pop of color and a yummy scent to any room.
There are 4 different scents/designs available.  I chose "Vanilla Orchid"
and it is divine.  Light and airy, but the vanilla keeps it homey.



$6.95

Natural Woven Table Runner
This loose-weave jute table runner had me at hello.
(Here it is making an appearance on my Easter table)


Pottery Barn carried an identical one a few years ago, and I couldn't bring myself to pull the $60 trigger.
I regretted it for a while. But not anymore!

Target's version is a dead ringer for the PB runner, and at $17.99, is a heck of a lot easier to justify to my husband. :)

 

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment