Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Here! [Living Room Update]


I'm a sucker for stuff with great legs - chairs and husbands alike.

I already had the husband, but now I have the chair(s) too!

NEW FURNITURE IS HERE!

After years of my townhouse-sized set
[photo from 2007]

I've finally graduated to a big-kid table!
With space to fit more than 2 people + a meal!


Oooh, and do you see those, under there?
Those are the LEAVES.  INSIDE MY TABLE.
This is a big day for me, people.  Big day.
There are 2 butterfly leaves inside the table that unfold to expand to seating for 8.
No having to worry about shoving extra leaves under my bed or storing them under the couch!
Speaking of the couch....

What's that peeking through in the background?



Well hello, handsome!

Definitely an upgrade from this slouchy guy, no?


The furniture arrived early, which is like an impromptu birthday.

Before (circa 2007)

Today:
Still some work to do, but progress is progress! :)

Know what this means, right?  The basement reveal isn't far away!

Happy Friday!
Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Hello, your blog is awesome! A new follower here, via the blog hop. Here's my blog site, drop by anytime!:)
    http://randomramblings-andamomof1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new table! Looks really great in your space....isn't it so exciting to get new furniture!!

    ReplyDelete