Thursday, May 26, 2011

Checking In...

Howdy!

I know I've been absent for several days, but I doubt that's been keeping you up nights ;)

Between 100 graduations,
parties and open houses (you feel me on this one, right?),
work (gotta pay the billz, yo), and wife-ing and mom-ing and all that... something had to give.
And that means I've had a whole lotta nada to show you by way of projects.
So, sorry 'bout that.
But my heart is happy because since I've taken a break,
we've been able to do a lot of this: 

more of this when the weather has cooperated..
(stomp rockets rule) 

Took in some of this... 

While The Redhead also took in this... 

And just reveled in this: 

So, while my current project queue is empty, my heart is full. :)

I'll be back soon with some more stuff to share, but I just wanted to check in.
 I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day and really enjoy the long weekend!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment