Friday, May 27, 2011

Secrets: How to Snag Some Swag


Do you swag?

Search & Win
I have been swagging for a while now and I'm more than a little obsessed.
Why? 
Because I like free stuff.
I like shopping on Amazon.com and not spending a dime.
No really... and it's legit, too.
I'll explain...

Swagbucks says:

Swagbucks “allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.”


I say:
Swagbucks is a search engine friend, with benefits.

 You use it to perform internet searches, just like how you would enter a search term into Google or Yahoo! or Bing.  
But with Swagbucks, you can earn "bucks" just by searching.
They also offer codes via their blog and toolbar that you can enter to rack up bucks.
Bucks add up quickly!

I’ve used swagbucks to purchase household items, decor, books and toys, Christmas presents, birthday gifts and more with the Amazon cards I’ve earned.
(and there are all kinds of things you can cash in your swagbucks for - I just always choose Amazon because I like to shop there).

The more you search, the more you will earn.
For me, this means I do a swagbucks search for just about everything.
Even better… Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Day!
You can earn even more on your searches today.

If you haven’t signed up yet, just click on the icon below:
Search & Win


AND, if you do so before midnight tonight, enter the code MEMORIALDAY when prompted - it'll pad your account with an extra 50 Swag Bucks on top of the 30 that you get just for signing up!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Love the swag! We've used it for wedding supplies, inkjet cartridges, books (sometimes), and even toilet paper.

    Hope all is well.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, you are a Master Swagger! :)

    Congrats on the wedding, BTW!

    And hey, um, I didn't know you had a blog! I've got to keep up better with everyone!

    EV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I haven't posted in months, although perhaps the conversion of an apartment full of stuff (phasing out pre-wedding stuff, integrating wedding gifts and what Neil brought...) into the home we call Team Musin Berkowitz will push me toward writing again.

    ReplyDelete