Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You Know She Reads Decor/Design/Craft Blogs When...

...When you see this guy in her house.


I was at a friend-of-a-friend's house a while back for a baby shower.
On my way to the 'loo I spied a guy like this one on a window sill
(the picture is of mine - I didn't snap a pic of hers because then I would have to explain myself to this quasi-stranger.  Awkward! :) )

It's the telltale Dollar Store bird!

I think it's like the Bat-Signal to other bloggers.

If you see this charming little face,
and it's been painted, glazed, silver-leafed, bedazzled or otherwise altered.....


...You just might have found yourself a blogger. 

So give her the "what's up" nod and the secret handshake.
REPRESENT.

:)

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Too cute - and very true. I think we all have one or more of those little birds.

    ReplyDelete