Friday, September 2, 2011

Insty-Bib

Happy Friday Gang!

Today I have a super-quick post for a super-quick project that I can't take any credit for :)

Cool Sister made this for me (well, more for The Redhead) and it's saved us more than once!

Oh, you're wondering what it is?  Duh, it's an Insty-Bib!
[I totally made that name up.  Awesome, right?  ...No?  Well.... whatever.]
Ever decide to go out to dinner, only to discover - once you're already at the restaurant, naturally - that you forgot to pack a bib?

Here's your solution:
[dude if you blink you'll miss this tutorial]

- 2 hair clips
- Cute ribbon (scrapbook trim works best)
- Scissors + 2 minutes

Tie ribbon to one alligator clip.
Measure desired length of ribbon (this size will differ depending on your child).
Cut ribbon and tie other end to other hair clip.
Stick in diaper bag/purse

Now, all you need is a restaurant napkin or paper towel to clip into the hair clips and you'll never be without a bib again!


Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Genius! And I love the sweet Redhead grin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is genius! Catching you this week!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea. Your sister rocks! Now if I can just get over my fear of taking my kids out to eat. LOL!

    I am a new follower from the Boost My Blog Friday Hop. If you have a chance, come by http://messforless.blogspot.com and say hi!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete