Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10(ish) of '11 On the V Side

Hard to believe the year is already coming to a close, but well, here we are!
Time marches on, and all that stuff.
Last year I had fun combing through the year's worth of projects for Rhoda's Year End Party, and it's no surprise I've enjoyed doing the same again this year.  It's a nice way to catalog what I've been up to, and hey - it's a little boost for the ego to prove I haven't been *entirely* lazy all year long.  One of the perks of having a blog, I guess. ; )


So let's take a stroll down 2011 Memory Lane, shall we?
Without giving you some self-aggrandizing (and frankly, boring) commentary on each project/month... Here's a list of the most popular posts from each month in 2011.
Thanks, and Enjoy!

  Discovering Etching Cream




 Upcycled Pottery Barn Kids Pillow Cover


Free Dresser Makeover






"Frankenstein" DIY Slipcovers


Simple Ottoman Slipcover


10-Minute Monogram


Road Trip Survival Kit



Gallery Wall



Ballard-Inspired IKEA Hack



Sofa Table Makeover


Rustic Refinished Coffee Table


Book Page Birds



Ceiling Fan Dusting Secret



The Redhead's Room Reveal


Everything from December is right here recently posted, so I won't bore you with that recap.

If I don't say it enough, thanks for coming back again and again, and for your nice words of encouragement along the way.

2011 was a good year for our family, and we're excited for 2012.
Wishing you all peace, prosperity, and many projects in the New Year! :)


Cheers,

 


11 comments:

  1. Really pretty. I really like the monogram letter it looks great on the gallery wall. And I absolutely adore the ballard ikea hack..wow! I linked up too, so I hope you a few a minute to check my site out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the monogram letter is so simple yet fabulous (and it's my initial too!).
    and now i want to try the etching cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you've been very busy in 2011 - everything looks beautiful and classic. As I was scrolling down through the pictures, I kept thinking, "ooh, that's my favorite...but I like that too...and that..and..." so I can't really choose a fave of your faves :). I'm glad I found your blog and am looking forward to following so i can see more in 2012! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been busy in 2011. Lots of great projects. I would love for you to link up your year in review at The Corson Cottage for our last {Home for the Holidays} party of the season going on now. I'm following along now too. Your blog is so cute. Carrie
    http://thecorsoncottage.blogspot.com/2011/12/home-for-holidays-link-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily this is a wonderful reviews of a year of goodness. I'm so happy to be following your sweet blog now. Hugs! P.S. I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner and add your lovely blog to my blog list page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you have certainly been a busy bee! Can't wait to see what you get into in 2012 ~ LOL!!

    Happy New Year,
    XoXo,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of great makeovers! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many fun projects!! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great projects! Thank you so much for linking up. I especially love that little bird. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your projects! Just made your sofa table one of the Freshest of the Week on my blog :) Thanks so much for linking up!
    -Maureen

    ReplyDelete