Friday, January 27, 2012

Nice Little Surprise In the Mail...

So I got the mail yesterday, and received the nicest surprise from our friends at Pottery Barn...and I have no idea why:


Um, that's a gift card.  It's not a merchandise credit, or a "buy this and get a gift card" deal, it just...arrived.
And I am NOT complaining! ;)
More than anything, I'd like to know how I qualified for this promotion because I'd like to make sure to participate in the future, haha.
The card it arrived on just says that it can be used online, in stores or for catalog orders, but doesn't say why.
Anyone else get one too?  What will you be buying with yours?
And how do I get another? :)

At any rate, the timing is superb as it arrived before a planned shopping trip in a neighboring state.  Wonder if I'll find any bargains?
In the meantime, tomorrow I'll be camped out here:

with a shopping list, Cool Sister and the 'Rents, and sans Redhead.  If that's not a blissful weekend for me these days, I'm not sure what is :)

If you have any insight into the Great Gift Card Mystery, let me know in the comments below.
And Pottery Barn, if you're reading, let's talk blog sponsorship, shall we? :)

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Hopefully there is a nice lil surprise waiting for me at my mailbox. Have a great weekend and don't splurge okay maybe just a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! Found you over at Catch As Catch Can. I am super jealous! I never get anything good in the mail like that. Can't wait to check out more of your blog.
    Your newest follower,
    Jeannie
    maxwellhouseinteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeannie! Thanks, and I'm glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete