Thursday, March 22, 2012

So Pinteresting... Easter Eye Candy Edition

Easter is upon us early this year - and it's just two weeks away!

As I've mentioned before, even though I'm not hosting this year, I'm still in "spring" mode and loving all the beautiful Easter decorating I'm seeing!

So today, I'm sharing some inspiration from our friends on Pinterest to get your wheels turning.

I love a classic, elegant table that reads more "spring" than "chicks, carrots and bunnies" for Easter (but that's just me).  I like to relegate the "crafty" stuff to the kids table (where I usually sit, BTW :) )

I used this table as inspiration for my last year's Easter table.
I just love the color palette and the fresh feel of everything.
via

Love the use of bold spring color here
via

Shabby Chic Spring Table
via

Gwenyth Paltrow designed this rustic setting.  So simple, pretty...

And OF COURSE I have to include Martha, My Muse! :)
Here she uses color beautifully with bunches of color all down the table.  Love!
Varying heights give the illusion of many layers.
via

And while color is great, using white-on-white can be equally striking..

via

via

What will your table look like this year?

For more of what I'm digging this spring,
join the fun and

Follow Me on Pinterest

:)

Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. Emily ~ I wanted to let you know that I used your Easter table as inspiration this year and got so many compliments! My mom told me it looked like something out of a magazine. Thanks for the awesome inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon, Thank You! What an awesome compliment! :)

      I'm sure your table was gorgeous - send me pics! So glad you had a great holiday.

      Cheers!
      Emily

      Delete