Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Something in the Air...

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm one of those people who is especially attune to "home smells" (and no, not JUST because I'm nearly 8-months pregnant!  Though that's probably some of it, ha ;) ). 

I am strangely cognizant of the distinct scents of peoples' homes, and as I result I'm hyper-aware of how mine smells.  I think scents convey a sense of homey-ness into your home, and I love that you can capture an entire season or feeling with a simple scent.

I'm always burning a candle, spraying a room spray, warming a pod or opening a reed diffuser to help my house smell less like "dinner" and more like "home".   That's why I'm happy to introduce some new additions to the Glade® product line!

Glade® is a brand name that has been synonymous with home scents for as long as I can remember.  Check out their newest products!

The new Glade® Expressions™ fragrance mist has a long-lasting, true-to-life fragrance that is available in 4 different scents.  You can also refill your mist with ANY Glade® Expressions™ scent.

I like that the design is pretty enough to blend with your home decor without screaming "AIR FRESHENER!  Air Freshener RIGHT HERE!" 

Walmart.com - Glade Expressions Air Fresheners

The new Glade® Expressions™ oil diffuser features a no-spill design

(I'm a total spiller.  This is perfect for me!) that will last for up to 30 days!  No plug-in required!

Know what else I like?  Glade® has a fragrance guarantee.  Yes, I said GUARANTEE.

If you're not satisfied with your Glade® Expressions™ fragrance, mail youroriginal UPC, your receipt and the Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance Mist Guarantee Form  within 30 days for your money back.

Glade® wants you to give this new stuff a whirl, so they are offering On the V Side readers a coupon for $1.50 OFF any  Glade® Expressions™ item at Walmart.

 

What's the best scent you can think of to greet you when you walk into your home?

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. I am always using plug-ins so I would love to try this. Thanks and thanks for the coupon.

    My Turn (for us)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete