Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Best Darn Reason Not to Be Blogging....

 Hey there!  Long time no see!

I've been absent for a while, but I think I've got a pretty good (and pretty cute) reason why...
See?  Cute!

Miss CB was born May 2, on her own time, nearly a week past her due date. 
Go figure. :)

We're getting to know one another and loving every bit of it. 

So far, The Redhead thinks the new addition is pretty great.
 
CB and Mr. V have bonded over sleeping.
 They both snore.

  I'll still be
blogging while I'm on leave, but I know you'll forgive me if I'm not as regimented as I have been with posting. 
I'll give you photos of sweet baby goodness if you go easy on me. :)

In the meantime, I have some pretty amazing guest bloggers dropping by to share a little bit about what they do.
You won't be disappointed!


Cheers,


1 comment:

  1. awww, happy tears fill my eyes! CB is gorgeous, love the family pics. although I did notice there were none of mom. ;)
    so happy for you all!
    gail
    ps my nickname as a child was redhead (that's what my mom called me till the day she died) Only her, no one else.

    ReplyDelete