Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back At It...

SO.....

Remember when I said I was going to be blogging during my maternity leave? 
Well I kind of lied. 

I mean, it wasn't intentional... I PLANNED to... I just.....
...didn't.

Luckily, I had a stable of super talented gals lined up to guest-blog for me, and I really hope you enjoyed seeing what they've been up to. 
I'm so super appreciative that they took the time to cover for me while I spent time with THIS adorable smooshy mound of baby goodness:


I know, right?  :)

OK, so I'm sorry about not so much blogging during my break, but don't think I was totally devoid of projects (impossible! :) )! 
I took advantage of all the naptime I could, and was able to check off a few updates around the house that have been on my to-do list for some time.
Earth shattering? Nope.  BUT it feels great to have them done. 
And to get to snuggle with this chubby little sweetpea when she woke up? 
Contemplating the new trim color and paint in the kitchen

Well that's just icing on the baby-lotion-scented cake. ;)

I need to take some pictures of what I've been up to, but hang in there with me as I get back in the swing of things.  As always, thanks for stopping by The V Side! 
I'm glad you're here. :)

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment