Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Eye Candy & Inspiration

Thanksgiving is coming up, and even though we're not hosting this year, I still love taking in all the eye candy floating around out there, of beautiful Thanksgiving tables!

Fall table settings are my favorite - the rich, warm colors and natural textures are right up my alley.  This year I'm drawn to the same harvest-y palette, but am craving more simplicity than I have in years past.
For those of you who ARE hosting family or friends this year, here's a little visual stimulation to inspire your creativity...


I love this placecard idea.  So simple!  And everything tiny is cute, right?  ;)

This look seems easy to recreate - and I love the touch of real leaves at each setting.
That's also FREE!  (bonus!)

This table uses a mix of fall-blooming flowers and succulents.
The succulents are an unexpected touch and I love the overall garden harvest feel of the table.

From my Martha.  She always manages to achieve "simple" without making it feel sparse.
With a trip to the dollar store and using serveware you already have, I bet most people could recreate this look in 20 minutes or less.

This is a newer, pared-down version of a traditional rustic table.  I love the wood accents in between the flowers, and the coordinating (but not matchy-matchy) floral arrangements really boost up the elegance factor.  And there are those tiny boxwoods again!  Love!

These napkin rings are simply sprigs of herbs wrapped in a circle and secured with floral wire - brilliant!
What a beautiful way to add a simple, inexpensive,  natural element to your table.

I love how this picture pairs whites and creams together and uses the gourds as pops of color.
And if you look closely, you can see they used book pages for placemats!
You know how I love book pages..  Love this idea!




Want to see more of where I'm finding inspiration these days?
Follow me here:
Follow Me on Pinterest

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment