Saturday, February 23, 2013

Scattershots...


[The first round of] Nate Berkus is on sale at Target! I scooped up these baskets for a cool $4 each. I did notice that they are not on clearance online, just in the store. So I have no idea if the deals are varying from store to store. Regardless, I doubt things will last long, so check it out if there is something from the collection you’ve had your eye on!



I have a love affair/obsession with natural cleaning supplies, see HERE. I’m definitely a Shaklee devotee, but lately I’ve also been loving on family products from The Honest Company. Everything is natural, non-toxic, and eco-friendly.
I have two little people with sensitive skin (eczema, diaper rash, you name it – we’re experts in it)
So, I initially gave Honest a try to see if their bath and baby products would work for Miss CB. I tried the lotion and the healing balm in the [free] sample trial and was sold. Now I’m already stocked with the those products, the bubble bath, shampoo/wash, and some of their cleaning products, as well. Everything is so gentle, and you should check out their website – on every product description there is a list of things that product DOESN’T have, that is typically in other mass-market products (SLS, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances & dyes, formaldehyde, petrochemicals & common allergens. To name a few ;) ) I’ve also tried some of their soaps and cleaners and have been pleased with the results. And I think at the end of the day the way to my heart is to deliver household products to my front door. :)  (And no, I wasn’t compensated to say any of that. I just genuinely like the products)


And why am I smirking so?
 OH, because that chunky beaded necklace? Is totally leftover wooden-beaded Christmas tree garland. Use what ya got, y’all… ;)



Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment