Sunday, March 17, 2013

Whew!

Well THAT was an unexpected hiatus!

The past week+ around here have been inSANE!

It started with things ramping up at work... Then Miss CB had to get tubes put in her ears.
 Then work got a little crazier... And THEN the flu hit our house.

It started Thursday overnight and the poor Redhead is still battling the bug.  I didn't even have the heart to snap a picture of her in her misery because it's just heartbreaking.  Pitiful, really.  She missed a birthday party and everything, poor thing.
So, we've been laundering and sterilizing and trying to keep it from spreading to her sister (or to us).

There hasn't been much time for sleeping, let alone time for decorating or crafting.
BUT, I do have a little something I'll be back a little later this week to share, scouts honor :)

Thanks to everyone who entered the Uncommon Goods giveaway, and if you're new here, welcome!

Happy St Patty's Day, and I'll be back soon!


 Cheers,
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I just featured your post on how to clean your ceiling fan in my blog post, “5 Out of the Norm Spring Cleaning Tips” over at Twenty Something Bows. I hope you can check it out: http://twentysomethingbows.blogspot.com/2013/03/5-great-spring-cleaning-tips.html. Thanks for the amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete