Monday, November 4, 2013

Well, Hey! It's Halloween!


Wait, what?
Oh, I missed that too?
Hmmm, I think the last time I blogged it was Labor Day, or something.
Holy Moly, guys!  I promise I didn't plan to let nearly the entire month of October slide by, but well look.  Here we are.
 How about that.

Life has been going at warp speed, you feel me?
I know you do.

I'll make it up to you.
Look!
Ballerinas! :)


 And y'all know I'm not so into Halloween.  I know some people get super into it (much like The Redhead), but I've never been one to go all out.
So we carved our pumpkin for the front step, and I kept a few to keep past Halloween, for fall.
For something a little different, I tossed some chalkboard paint on one of the little ones, giving it some versatility.

When the trick or treaters came to the stoop, it said "Boo!" but before and since it's had a variety of versions..


Once again, chalkboard paint cures all decorating ails. ;)

Happy Halloween!
Oh, wait, right.... 
:)

Cheers,
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment