Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Out and About


With two young and active kiddos keeping me on my toes these days, it's a rare occasion that I get a chance to "shop," rather than "run errands."

On a recent afternoon I had a brief browsing opportunity, and you guys, there is a whole lot of cute out there right now!  And, you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get a high-end look.

I LOVED this mirror hiding out at Marshall's.  If you told me it came from Restoration Hardware and you paid several hundred for it, I would believe you.
Can you believe it's less than $100???


TJ Maxx had these RH-Inspired Louis side chairs that I spent a while trying to justify bringing home with me.   In the end I couldn't figure out a place for them, but I wish I could have!

At Target, summer is in full-swing.  I LOVE these rope and wood lanterns!  They would look great in an outdoor space.  Or an indoor space.  Or any space at all ;)
Very Pottery Barn.

These decorative metal spheres look just like the ones I saw earlier at West Elm.
The price does NOT look like the ones I saw earlier at West Elm. :)

And I love these pop-of-color outdoor poufs!  They would be great for seating or a footrest, and I love that they're outdoor fabric.  They would also look super cute in a kid's room or playroom

That's what I spied out shopping... what's caught your eye lately?

Cheers,
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment